The C.S. Mott Children's Hospital and the Von Voigtlander Women's Hospital are nationally recognized for excellence in clinical services, research and education, and committed to providing newborns, children and pregnant women with the best health care possible.
The 1.1 million square-foot facility includes:
- 855,000 square feet for inpatient space:
- 342 inpatient beds, including inpatient psychiatry
- 3 intensive care units, including a 52-bed NICU, 23-bed pediatric intensive care unit and dedicated 20-bed cardio-thoracic intensive care unit
- 18 operating rooms including robotic surgery capabilities and intraoperative MRI capabilities
- Interventional radiology suite
- 50 private labor, delivery and recovery rooms and 4 C-section suites
- 245,000 square feet for outpatient clinics and offices
- Dedicated pediatric emergency department with 26,000+ annual visits and rooftop helipad.