The Frankel Cardiovascular Center (CVC) is on the forefront of innovative, advanced efforts to combat the magnitude of cardiovascular disease through expert care at our dedicated clinical building and multidisciplinary research at our Cardiovascular Research Center.
The 350,000 square-foot facility includes:
- 36 clinic exam rooms
- 24-bed surgical post-procedure ICU
- 24 vascular general/moderate care beds
- 9 cardiac procedure rooms
- 2 endovascular procedure labs
- 4 cardiac surgery operating rooms
- 2 vascular surgery operating rooms
- 1,200-square-foot hybrid operating suite with collaborative space for multispecialty procedures involving cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists.
Cardiovascular Center Photo Gallery
Click on images below to view.