- The 8-story Brehm Tower, a 230,000 square-foot addition to the Kellogg Eye Center, includes 9 eye clinics, 6 operating rooms, and suites for refractive surgery and cosmetic surgery.
- Supporting services include genetic counseling, ophthalmic photography, diagnostic electrophysiological testing, and ocular prosthetics.
- The Roger W. Kittendorf Resident Education Center offers classroom space, a resident lounge including lockers and on-call room, a surgical wet lab, and a surgery simulator center.
- 22 research laboratories are located in the Brehm Tower and in the adjoining Kellogg research tower.
- Kellogg Eye Center has 11 community clinics in: Ann Arbor, Brighton, Canton, Chelsea, Milford, Grand Blanc, Northville, and Ypsilanti.
- Kellogg’s Ophthalmology Clinic at the nearby VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System has 16 exam lanes, plus an ophthalmic photography/ultrasound room and resident office space.
Medical Campus Map - W.K. Kellogg Eye Center
W.K. Kellogg Eye Center
1000 Wall St
Ann Arbor, MI 48105