Our goal is to train future leaders in academic developmental behavioral pediatrics through a broad range of clinical experiences, a comprehensive research training curriculum, and opportunities for teaching and advocacy.
- Diversity-equity-inclusion principles in education, clinical care and research
- Clinical curriculum with diverse multidisciplinary clinical training opportunities
- Research curriculum and faculty mentors with active research programs
- Reflective practice curriculum deepens clinical skills
- Advocacy opportunities at local, state and national levels
- Participation in MI-LEND (Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities)