The mission of the Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship Program is to train fellows to become leaders within the field of Pediatric Hospital Medicine. This is accomplished through a robust curriculum that focuses on high quality clinical care, medical education, research and quality improvement.
- Outstanding clinical program at a tertiary care hospital with the full array of pediatric subspecialists
- Dedicated time to educate a wide variety of medical trainees
- Unique longitudinal quality improvement curriculum
- Experience working with children with medical complexity in their home environment with the option for a longitudinal relationship
- Opportunities for additional training in medical education, quality improvement, and healthcare equity
- Structured research training with opportunities for collaboration with the larger research community
- A collegial environment with respect for diversity, equity, and improvement