Welcome to Our Pediatric Neurology Residency Program
We are dedicated to providing the tools for our residents to develop expertise and independence in the realms of clinical knowledge and skills, communication, scholarship, and leadership.
We strongly believe that excellence in our program is best achieved by bringing together bright, caring residents, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds and with a wide variety of perspectives.
We are dedicated working as a team, learning from each other, and providing a welcoming environment.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our program offers unique bootcamp and continuity clinic opportunities.
- Although we are part of a large academic medical center and a rapidly growing division and residency program, we have maintained our sense of “family” and close relationship with Pediatrics and adult Neurology.
- Ann Arbor is a wonderful place to live!
- Great benefits – including representation by a hospital-wide House Officer’s Association.
- Trainee wellness is prioritized, along with diversity, equity and inclusion, both institutionally and within our division.
I feel incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to train with wonderful co-residents and incredibly accomplished and supportive faculty in the vibrant and welcoming environment of Ann Arbor! I would most certainly choose this residency program if I could do it over again.