Welcome to the University of Michigan Radiology Residency Program!
Our program is committed to developing outstanding radiologists and future leaders in our field. Whatever their career goals, our residents are surrounded by resources to help them succeed.
- Top notch training by world renowned faculty is accentuated with:
- Optional focused training pathways for healthcare administration, medical education, quality improvement, and biomedical innovation
- Daily morning and noon conferences tailored for resident learning
- Exceptional on-call experience with the ideal blend of trainee independence and faculty support
- Clinical case variety - our unusual cases are a reflection of outstanding, specialized clinicians in all fields
- Great benefits – Including representation by a hospital-wide House Officer’s Association
- Research opportunities - We are one of the top funded research campuses in the country!
- Trainee wellness is prioritized, along with diversity, equity and inclusion both institutionally and within the department
The radiology training at Michigan is second to none. Our residents develop into strong diagnosticians, successful researchers, great teammates, and close friends!
Medical Campus Map - Radiology Residency Locations
Department of Radiology
University of Michigan Medical Center
1500 East Medical Center Drive, B1D502
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-5030